Friday, January 8, 2010

Library day!

After devotions this morning, we helped organize books at Favor of God’s primary school. The kids are still on winter break, so we were the only ones there. They had piles of books of all subjects in a storage room. We took them all out, organized them, and shelved them in their proper locations. It was like being a librarian for a day. It turns out that the last missions training student taught English at the school, so I’m considering teaching a few science lessons. How cool would it be for me to say that I taught science in Uganda? So awesome. Anyways, it was kind of a long day. I’m going to go have a mountain dew and relax before dinner.

P.S. Godfrey is giving us Lwo lessons if I give him guitar lessons. Wanen la chen! (See you later!)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com